Property location - update the location of the property on the map
The property location on the Google Map may not be displaying correctly. The location can come directly from the PMS via the property address, or the latitude/longitude you set up. It can also be updated directly into the Booking Engine Admin. The following are instructions for both options.
Property is not displaying correctly and you do NOT want to update it in the Admin:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line request "Property not displaying correctly on the map". In the description, include the property name that you are having an issue with. The Signal team will need to troubleshoot why it is not coming through correctly.
Property is not displaying correctly and you want to update in the Admin:
Log into the Booking Engine Admin - ex - https://websiteURL.com/vacation-rentals/admin
- Navigate to the Property Admin section on the left
- Under the Property Admin and type the name of the property to review.
- Under Property Lookup, input the name of the property to add an image to. Search for and select the property to update.
Select the Map tab
- The property location gets populated either by the Property Address, or Latitude/Longitude created in the PMS.
- If there is an issue with how this property is displayed, you can override the location by using this tab. Simply drag and drop the brown icon to where you want it to be displayed.
- Hit "Save" and the property location will be updated.