How do I create a Google ReCaptcha?
To create a Google ReCaptcha for your contact forms on the website, visit this link https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/. Click on the Admin Console button in the top header area.
This page is where you will set up the reCaptcha.
- Add in your website address for the Label
- Choose reCAPTCHA v2 and "I'm not a robot" Checkbox
- Add in your website address without the https/http or www in the front of it.
- Check the box next to Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
- Click on the blue SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
Copy the Site and Secret Key and send it to your website designer to add to the form settings.