I'm having issues connecting my Airbnb or VRBO account...
- Beyond Pricing says my Airbnb or VRBO email or password is incorrect
- I was prompted for two-factor authentication with Airbnb or VRBO
- My account has been disconnected -- what's next?
- I log into Airbnb or VRBO with Facebook or Google. How can I use Beyond Pricing?
Let's get your account connected:
- Beyond Pricing says my credentials are incorrect.
- I was prompted for two-factor and am having trouble.
- My account was disconnected from Beyond Pricing.
- I usually log into Airbnb or VRBO with Facebook or Google login.
Beyond Pricing says my Airbnb or VRBO email or password is incorrect
If you get an error notification that your credentials are invalid, generally three easy steps can solve this:
- On Airbnb or VRBO, log out of your Airbnb or VRBO account
- On Airbnb or VRBO, log back into your Airbnb or VRBO account
- Log back into Beyond Pricing to connect your Airbnb or VRBO account here
If you continue to have difficulty connecting your account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot. We are always happy to help!
I was prompted for two-factor authentication with Airbnb or VRBO
Two-factor authentication is designed to protect your account. Don’t worry – you can still connect to Beyond Pricing as usual.
Follow these steps to complete two-factor authentication:
- Click "Link Account" on Beyond Pricing
- Enter your account credentials, and click the "Click here to verify in a new window" button
- You will now be taken to Airbnb or VRBO in a new tab. Enter your Airbnb or VRBO credentials and then choose a method to verify your account (text message, phone call, or email). Enter the code you received and click "Next". At this point, you will see a screen saying that your verification has been completed. Go back to the initial Beyond Pricing tab, enter your Airbnb credentials, and press "Link Account". Your account should now be linked!
This is what the process generally looks like:
Change my number for two-factor authentication
You can always change the phone number associated with your account. Here are instructions from Airbnb and VRBO on how to do that:
- Airbnb - How do I verify my phone number?
- VRBO - How do I add additional phone numbers for two-factor authentication?
If you’re still having issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.
My account has been disconnected -- what's next?
If you receive a notification that your account has been disconnected, simply authenticate your account in your Accounts Tab. This happens whenever you change your password on Airbnb or VRBO directly:
- Click "Edit Your Account" for the corresponding account in your Accounts Tab.
- Type in the new login information and click "Link Account"
- Make sure you have turned on Sync to update your calendars
If you are still encountering issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to getting your account reconnected!
I log into Airbnb or VRBO with Facebook or Google. How can I use Beyond Pricing?
You will need an Airbnb login and password to sign up for Beyond Pricing. Facebook or Google logins will not allow you to connect your Airbnb or VRBO account to Beyond Pricing.
Once you have set up a username and password, you can connect your account using this link.