Specials Multiple Properties Feature - How To Add Specials
If you want to promote individual property specials, Signal booking engine comes standard with a feature that allows you to do this. Below are the steps to setting up a special:
Log into the Booking Engine Admin - ex - https://websiteURL.com/vacation-rentals/admin
Navigate to Specials Multiple Properties on the left side
Create a new special
- Select the "New Special" button
- Special tab
- Special Description: Enter in the property special details, include a promo code if one exists
- Expiration Date: Special expiration date needs to be entered. Once the expiration date passes, the special will automatically drop off the website.
- Properties tab - use this tab to assign properties to the special.
- Select a property from the "Available Properties" column, and the selected property will move to the "Selected Properties" column.
- To remove, click on the property name in the "Selected Properties" column and it will return to the "Available Properties" column.
- Click the "Save" button
- Delete button: The only reason to delete is if it is a mistake
- Once entered displays in the following locations:
- Search Results - Specials Banner will display on the search result pages for all specials that have been added (see screenshot below).
- Property Page - "Specials" tab will display the description of the special on all properties that have a special (see screenshot below).
- Special Page - there is a dedicated page that will display all specials that have been entered (see screenshot below).