How do I upload property images, overriding what is coming from the PMS?
Property images can come from the PMS, or uploaded directly into the Booking Engine Admin to a specific Property. The following are instructions to upload an image to the Property Page.
Log into the Booking Engine Admin - ex - https://websiteURL.com/vacation-rentals/admin
- Navigate to the Property Admin section on the left
- Under the Property Admin and type the name of the property to review.
- Under Property Lookup, input the name of the property to add an image to. Search for and select the property to update.
Select the "Images" tab
- Select the Upload option.
- Drag and drop images into the provided box and hit “Save”.
- If the image uploaded, you will see the appear in the "Images" tab to the left.
- The image uploader has a limit to the size it will upload.
- Each image must be under 2MB or the image will not upload. *If the image does not load, please check the image size. Most likely it is too large. Reduce the size and try again.
- Multiple images can upload at once, but limit it to 10 images at a time.
- The image uploader creates 3 sizes - large:1240x930, medium:800x600, thumb:450x338.