SuperControl and Beyond Pricing
Connecting your Account
Here’s how to get started:
- Log into your SuperControl account and find your Client Key. You can find your Client Key by going here and searching for "Your key".
- On your SuperControl Dashboard go to Integrations > Price Optimisation > Beyond Pricing and click “Enable” next to all properties to complete the connection. Once you are connected to Beyond Pricing you can decide which of these properties to sync prices for, but they must all be enabled to complete the connection.
- AFTER enabling all properties in SuperControl, log into Beyond Pricing and click on the "Link Another Account" button and you will see the option to link SuperControl. Enter your Client key, click Link Account and we will start importing your listings.
Customization in Beyond Pricing
Adding a listing
You will need to enable every new listing in SuperControl to have them showing up on your Beyond Pricing Dashboard. Here's how to do that:
On your SuperControl Dashboard go to Integrations > Price Optimisation > Beyond Pricing and click “Enable” next to all properties to complete the connection. Once you are connected to Beyond Pricing you can decide which of these properties to sync prices for, but they must all be enabled to complete the connection.
New listings and other changes made in SuperControl will show up automatically when we refresh your account each night at midnight. To have a new listing or any other changes in SuperControl show up immediately, simply refresh your account in your Connected Accounts tab like this:
Do you offer short breaks or bookings of 1-4 nights? If so, learn more about how to set up SuperControl and Beyond Pricing for success here.
When you need to make your property unavailable e.g. for maintenance when adding a new booking please ensure the checkbox “Property closed” is checked. This will help us to correctly show blocked dates on the beyond pricing calendar and not treat that reservation as a normal booked date!
SuperControl gives users the ability to add Booking Extras, flat amounts or percentages to be added to bookings for selected properties.
In order to set up Pass-Through, we must first set up Beyond Pricing as an Owner in Supercontrol. Setting up Beyond Pricing as an Owner will allow precise reporting of BP as its own entity in Supercontrol to help track Pass-Through totals.
At the end of any period, you can run a Statement for the BP Owner to calculate the Pass-Through amount collected.
To set up Beyond Pricing as an Owner, go to Agency > Add Owners
Enter a First and Last Name that captures the intent of the Owner (vendor) record.
To begin setting up the Pass-Through Fee details, go to Properties > Booking Extras.
To create a new Fee, enter the Extra name (such as Booking Fee or Technology Fee) and click Next =>.
Accept all of the defaults, as shown below, and click Save.
Now, we must edit the settings of the new Fee in preparation for Pass-Through. Click on the link from the list of Booking Extras.
Below is a list of how the Pass-Through configurations/values should be set up.
- Customer Price = 1.00
- Units = Percent of Rent
- Owner Rate / Commission= -2 %
- This is a hack intended to create a Commission, or Percent Due, rather than an Owner payment
- VAT Rate = 0 (the fee is non taxable)
- Supplier = [ 'Beyond Pricing' should be set up as an Owner]
- Max for this Property = 1 (fee should be applied one time for all reservations)
- Dep/Bal = Balance (payable with the balance)
- Default = 1 (automatic booking fee)
- Months = Jan to Dec (annual, not a seasonal fee)
Visual below of the configurations/values
Booking Extra Adjustments
Which properties should use the Pass-Through Fee
- If the entire portfolio is getting priced with Beyond Pricing, choose All Properties
- Otherwise, apply the Fee to just the Beyond Pricing listings
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are experiencing any other issues. Our Support Team is always happy to answer your questions and help ensure your account is running smoothly.