VRBO and Beyond Pricing
Connecting your account
Here’s how to get started:
- Log into Beyond Pricing and click on the "Link Another Account" button and you will see the option to link VRBO. Enter your VRBO credentials, click Link Account and we will start importing your listings.
You will now be guided through setting up your listings for the first time -- setting your Base Price, Minimum Price, and any Customization you would like to include.
We recommend reviewing these resources to ensure you're setting yourself up for success:
- Beyond Pricing 3-Step Quick start Guide
- How to read my Beyond Pricing Calendar
- 5 mins/listing per week in Beyond Pricing
Customization in Beyond Pricing
Settings to adjust in VRBO
There are a few settings you need to adjust before you get started:
- Make sure your calendar is only open for the next 12 months;
- Set an artificially high Base Price on VRBO;
- Turning off other pricing tools like Market Maker;
- Remove any length of stays discounts, like weekly discount, you have set in VRBO.
See article What can I do in the Customization Tab? for a broad overview.
Setting Minimum Stays
You can set this in the Customize Tab for each of your listings:
- Annual Minimum Stay: Applies to all reservations on your Calendar
- Seasonal Minimum Stay: Applies to reservations for a certain date range. This will override what is specified as the Annual Minimum Stay.
For example, I want to set an Annual Minimum Stay of two nights year-round. However, during Thanksgiving I'd like to increase that to a three night Minimum Stay. Let's set that up in the our Customize Tab for this year:
- Last Minute Minimum Stay: Applies to reservation within a certain period of time from the day you set.
For example, I have an Annual Minimum Stays of 7 nights, but for people booking within 7 days of check in date, I would like my Minimum Stays to be 2 nights. This will override what is specified as the Annual and Seasonal Minimum Stay.
Adding a listing
New listings and other changes made in VRBO will show up automatically when we refresh your account each night at midnight. To have a new listing or any other changes in VRBO show up immediately, simply refresh your account in your Connected Accounts tab like this:
Local legal Minimum Stays regulations
If your Market has legal regulations around Minimum Stays length, your Minimum Stays settings in Beyond Pricing will have to match those regulations. If you set a period of time shorter than what is allowed by local regulations, Beyond Pricing won't be able to push any Minimum Stays settings to your account.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any other issues. Our Support Team is always happy to answer your questions and help ensure your account is running smoothly.