Setting Up New Listings in Beyond Pricing
Making the Listing Appear in Beyond Pricing
Log into Beyond Pricing and click on your email address in the top right hand corner of the screen.
This will take you to the settings page where you will then click on the "Accounts" tab.
The next step is to click on the Refresh button for the corresponding PMS or OTA where you have a newly active listing. This tells our system to look for new listings, new reservations, and updates to existing reservations. The refresh process happens automatically each night, but this button allows for manual control.
Customizing the Settings for the Listing
Once the refresh process has finished you can then search for your listing in the Beyond Pricing Dashboard by name.
After locating your new listing you'll need to do the following:
- Set the Base Price
- We recommend setting the base price similar to a comparable unit in your inventory to start and then make adjustments from there.
- Set the Minimum Price
- This should be the lowest price you are willing to take for this listing.
- Review the Customize tab for any additional settings applicable to your PMS such as:
- Seasonal Minimum Prices
- Last Minute Discounts
- Default/Seasonal Minimum Stays & Gap Fillers (if applicable)
- Extra Guest Fees (if applicable)
- Check-in/Check-out Days (if applicable)