How do I manually change pricing for certain dates?
All pricing, including manual overrides, should be done in Beyond Pricing. The Beyond Pricing Calendar gives you complete control to manually override prices (and cancel manual overrides) when necessary.
Manually override prices
It's easy to customize prices for specific days right on your Beyond Pricing Calendar. Simply click and drag over your Calendar to enter a new rate for certain dates. Alternatively, you can increase or decrease your price by a percentage.
Let's look at our pricing for our listing in Las Vegas during the 4th of July. This listing is walking distance to popular 4th of July events -- a rare find. Normally, this factor would not affect our prices. However, during the 4th of July we know guests are willing to pay a premium to be so close. Let's increase our prices for that weekend using manual overrides:
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to customize your price:
- Click and drag over the days you want to change pricing.
- Enter your desired price into the pop-up at the right side of the screen. You can also use the increase or decrease percentage options to adjust the price.
- Once you've set your price click the 'Save Changes' button.
- The day(s) will now appear in pink and your indicated price will show up on Airbnb, VRBO or Booking.com within 30 minutes.
Cancel manual overrides
It is easy to cancel manual overrides on your Beyond Pricing Calendar.
Going back to our Las Vegas example, let's say you found out the main party has been moved to a different hotel this year and is actually farther away from your property than you thought. Let's cancel our manual override and let Beyond Pricing take care of the rest:
Here's how to cancel manual overrides, step by step:
- Select and drag over the dates of the manual override you want to cancel.
- In the pop-up at the right of the screen click on the 'Clear Manual Overrides' button.
- The prices will now again automatically update every day based on the latest supply and demand fluctuations.