What do I do if I get a Server Error?
If you're getting a server error when opening your Beyond Pricing dashboard, there's a few steps that you can take that will usually fix it.
Log In/Out & Restart Your Browser
- Log out of your Beyond Pricing account.
- Quit your browser completely.
- Wait a few seconds and open your browser back up.
- Log back in to your Beyond Pricing account.
Clear Browser Cookies
If the steps above didn't fix it, we recommend clearing your browser cookies. Once you've done that, complete those same 1 - 4 steps above to log out and restart your browser.
Here are the instructions for most major browsers on clearing browser cookies:
- Google Chrome: Clear cache and cookies
- Safari for macOS Sierra: Manage cookies and website data using Safari (Remove stored cookies and data)
- Firefox: Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer
Still seeing a Server Error?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will happily look into it for you. Please include a screenshot and information on the browser you are using if you can!