Beyond Pricing and Airbnb
Connecting your account
Connecting your Airbnb account to Beyond Pricing is easy!
Simply click "Link another account" on your Beyond Pricing Dashboard. Then, enter your credentials:
Nice! You will now be guided through setting up your listings for the first time -- setting your Base Price, Minimum Price, and any Customizations you would like to include.
We recommend reviewing these resources to ensure you're setting yourself up for success:
- Beyond Pricing 3-Step Quickstart Guide
- How to read my Beyond Pricing Calendar
- 30 mins/week in Beyond Pricing
Settings to adjust in Airbnb
There are a few settings you need to adjust in Airbnb to get started:
- Make sure your calendar is only open for the next 12 months
- Set an artificially high Base Price on Airbnb
- Turning off other pricing tools, like Smart Pricing
- Remove and discounts you have set in Airbnb
Customizations in Beyond Pricing
Setting Minimum Stays
If you do not want to have Annual or Seasonal Minimum Stays, no need to adjust this setting in Beyond Pricing. If you would like to have Annual or Seasonal Minimum Stay settings active for your Airbnb listing, you can choose whether to manage your Minimum Stays in Beyond Pricing or Airbnb.
You can set this in the Customize Tab for each of your listings:
- Annual Minimum Stay: Applies to all reservations on your Calendar
- Seasonal Minimum Stay: Applies to reservations for a certain date range. This will overwrite what is specified as the Annual Minimum Stay.
Be sure to save your changes!
For example, I want to set an Annual Minimum Stay of two nights year-round. However, during Thanksgiving I'd like to increase that to a three night Minimum Stay. Let's set that up in the our Customize Tab for this year:
We encourage you to set your Minimum Stays in Beyond Pricing, as by doing so you also have the option of enabling Gap Fills. Enabling Gap Fills ensures that your listing is always bookable so you can capitalize on every opportunity to make more money. When the gap between two bookings or blocks is shorter than your Minimum Stay setting, Gap Fills automatically reduce your Minimum Stay to the length of the gap so that those dates remain bookable.
To enable setting Minimum Stay requirements in Beyond Pricing, head to the Customize Page for one of your listings. Expand the Minimum Stays section and confirm you would like to manage Minimum Stays via Beyond Pricing.
Once you click “Submit”, we will automatically update your Minimum Stay settings across all your listings with the settings currently active in Airbnb. Ta da!
A few things to note:
- Once you have enabled Minimum Stays in Beyond Pricing, any and all adjustments you make to Minimum Stays should be done in Beyond Pricing.
- If you have multiple Airbnb accounts connected, you will need to enable Minimum Stays for one listing in each of your accounts to activate Minimum Stays for all of your listings in Beyond Pricing.
- Enabling gap fills will allow one night bookings. If you wish to use gap fills but not allow one night bookings, please reach out to us at email@example.com with the lowest number of nights you are willing to accept for a bookingand we can set that up for you.
Adding a listing
Nice! You're growing your offerings on Airbnb.
New listings and other changes made in Airbnb will show up automatically when we refresh your account each night at midnight. To have a new listing or any other changes in Airbnb show up immediately, simply refresh your account in your Connected Accounts tab like this: